Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm the proud owner...

...of gallstones. Yay Me!

At least I know have an explanation for my extreme back pains. It's sort of bitter sweet really. I'm glad I know what is causing it but scared shit about the surgery. (yes I'm going to have the surgery to have my gall bladder removed) My Dad just had the surgery a few months back. I'm afraid of going under, the recovery but most importantly I'm scared I will have to stop nursing Samantha. :( I really wanted to make it to at least a year and a half (which is only weeks away) but still.

I'm also extremely grumpy because I can't find the $90 I had in my pocket on Saturday. I've called HT to see if I dropped it and someone turned it in. Nope. I called ACE Hardware and not there too. Then I look at Kayla's bank and see that ALL her savings is gone. Like $80. She has no clue, no one here knows when or where it went. I did ask our house sitter that was here while we were in Disney to see if he had someone over (I did not and won't accuse him) but he didn't (I didn't think so, but was sorta hoping he had someone over).

I have no clue where this cash went. I'm just sick over it. The money in my pockets was the kids money they got from Christmas. And well Kayla's savings money is her savings for almost 2 yrs now. I've been meaning to put it in the bank for her, but always forget. :(

Disney was good, I'll have to post it all.

1 comment:

craft-chick said...

Good luck with the surgery and finding the money!