Still no bookcases. *rolls eyes*
I got a call this AM from my Mom. I could tell she was 'stressed' or crying. Both are never good.
She tells me she's on her way to the ER with my Dad. He had been up all night in pain, in his stomach. She had finally convinced him to go see a Doctor. Well, the nearest hospital is close to 2 hrs away. (one huge reason we decided not to move there)
I could hear my Dad in the back ground just screaming in pain. It took all day to get a call back from them.
Turns out it's gall stones and he will have his gall bladder removed this week. I talked to him and man he sounded good, they have him on some heavy drugs. They go to the Dr. tomorrow to schedule the surgery.
I have no clue about this, but just going through what happened to my MIL and her kidney surgery. I know they are different, but my Dad is allergic to Penicillin.
So some positive thoughts please.
1 comment:
My father had his gall bladder out and in the last month a co-worker of mine had hers out. The surgery is nothing compared to the pain you're in beforehand apparently. In 2 weeks he'll be almost good as new, and afterwards they'll want him to eat an altered diet so that his body can get used to his gall bladder not doing its job (so he'll be eating very clean with no fat). Good thoughts coming your way!
Post a Comment