Boy am I ever confused. But proud of myself for keeping at it, hehe it's only been a day. I have decided to fix our credit. No more head in the sand.
We have bad credit. Have pretty much since marriage. I have my head in the sand hoping and waiting for the "7 year mark" for things to 'fall off'. But in that time we haven't been great with what we had credit wise and we still have some 'bad' stuff on there.
Now granted the stuff I want removed is stuff that should not be on there in the first place. Things that are paid but showing collection or double items.
I've been a member of the Creditboards.com for 2 yrs and about every 6 months I go to see how to get our credit repaired but I get so overwhelmed I just stick my head in that sand.
But not this time. We NEED to finance a van soon and will need the best credit rating possible.
Strangely I have the best of our credit, but he makes the money. So I'm going to work on his first. (I'll work on mine at the same time, but he has more to 'clean up')
So wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment