Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year: 2010

Spent the long weekend at the coast. Boy that's a long drive. We slept through the "new year". Which is good, I like my sleep.

Kids are good, I guess. They seem to get on my nerves pretty easy these days. I'm 27 weeks PG and feeling every bit of that and then some. I think that is why I have a short fuse these days. I just ache/hurt all.the.time. I like that the baby moves, but it just hurts.

Working on getting Samantha potty trained. I really don't want to have 2 kids in diapers.

I'm really excited about 2010. A new baby, a new (to us) van and with any luck paid off debt. What could be better??? Well a big windfall would be nice, but I think that is just a pipe dream. I was talking to Steven on our drive home (we have the same "talk" on all our long distance trips) about winning the lottery or whatever. I'm to the point that I'd just like to not have a mortgage. Yes millions would be wonderful and we have huge plans if that ever happens, but to just win enough to not have a mortgage would be A OK with me.

We are now back at the drawing board for boy names. Not sure what changed Steven's mind on the name we had picked out (granted it wasn't a set name, but one that was tossed around a lot). I do like the name he has suggested, but it doesn't "feel" right. Our girl name seems PERFECT, so fingers crossed that it's a girl. *giggle*

No comments: