Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Joseph

Happy 5th Birthday Joseph. I can't believe he is 5. So unreal.

OB appt went well. I really do not like that OB but what can I do, I have to see them all. He was the one that started my induction with Joseph on Dec 1, 2004. I've only gained 8 lbs total so far. So that is great. But my BP seemed "high" for me anyway. 120/70

Got my iPhone fixed for free today. Steven's speakers were acting up so he wanted to head down there. I needed to re-sync it and it's now fine, but while there I asked about my phone. They said they'd fix it and never mentioned a charge. So we made an appt and then went to lunch with MIL. Went to TRU to have J spend some of his money. Then back to the Apple store. Checked in early like they said but still had to wait about 20-30 mins for them to get to me. He took it back and fixed it had me sign a form that they are not responsible for damage while fixing it and that the charge is ZERO.

So 10-15 mins later a very pretty new screen was installed. I am oh so happy. BUT while there for so long I got to play around with the Mac's oh I'm in L.O.V.E. love.

No comments: