Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Small update

Wow it's been awhile since I've written here. Not sure why I haven't done so, but...

A few things.

We (Steven) told the IL's a few weeks ago. It went pretty much as expected. THEY SUCK.
Convo:

Steven: We have great news! We are pregnant!
MIL: That's not great news.
Steven: Well we think so. (MIL tells FIL)
MIL: Your father fell to the floor.
Steven: Well we think it's great news.

end of call. They have yet to ask when I'm due, or any details. They have also pretty much told everyone that will listen that we can't take care of the kids we have. *rolls eyes* So we've been pretty distant from them.

*****
I'm now 21 weeks tomorrow. I'm feeling GREAT. My hips do hurt, but my energy level is back and I don't feel sick all the time (or at all really, *knocks on wood*)

*******
Joseph is about to be 5 and boy has time flown. Samantha is just a chatter box, strong willed and so darn funny at times. Kayla is firmly in the 4th grade and well hitting the pre-teen attitude at times, but has been very motherly to Samantha.

********
Over the weekend we bagged up most of the toys and put them into the attic. My house looks great and the kids seem to be getting along better. I think it was just too overwhelming. So when them come back down I'll be doing a huge purge.

******
Last month Steven got the vasectomy. :D
****
We are planning on having Joseph and Samantha share a room and bed. Its just a matter of getting a bigger bed.

*****
Ok I think that is it for now.

No comments: