Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Why am I up?

I'm excited. Today is my OB appt. I have so many questions. I'm a tad bit frustrated with the office though. I went in July for my bladder control, they drew blood but have not gotten back to me with the results. Then at the beginning of the month I had bladder "therapy" let me just say NOT a pleasant experience. This was 2 days before finding out I was PG. Well the lady said the Dr. would call within 2 weeks with my results and I haven't heard anything and it's now been 3+ weeks.

So I'm a bit miffed with them (or maybe just that one Dr. as I haven't dealt with him for GYN stuff and finding him to be a bit lax about getting back to me).

The Wizards party is Friday so I'll have about 8 girls (plus my 3) here sleeping over. It kinda just hit me last night the amount of kids staying over. Though I did cancel our museum trip for that day. I knew it would have just knocked me on my ass then the party would be all in Steven's hands, and well that's not right since it was MY idea.

Oh my tummy is growling. I might grab a small bowl of cereal and go back to bed.

No comments: