Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ramblings of a not so happy pg woman

So I'm still feeling the "morning" sickness pretty hard. The poor kids just have no clue and I was so ready to tell them last night but didn't. I hate that they think I'm "sick" and I've been down for the count most days. I have no energy and just lay around. It takes great effort to make lunch.

The house is a WRECK. I told Steven last night to look around. THIS is what the house looks like when I do NOTHING. The kitchen floor is so Not having swept/mopped it in 2 weeks (when it generally gets done every other day) and the dishes, OMG the dishes. Steven's done so well but he really has just been loading/unloading the dish washer and not done a pot or pan. He did get them all done on Sunday but again they are back to over flowing. Hoping that this will convince him that he doesn't need to cook with 4-5 different pans/pots per meal.

I think I will run the vacuum today or at least have Kayla do it. Maybe get them to help fold the laundry and put it away. The clothes have just been coming out of the dryer and right into the baskets not folded.

My shower last night was as cold as the water would get. I just couldn't do hot/warm water. It sucks what energy I have out of me.

Steven has decided (or well the company itself) to not switch jobs. They don't want to deal with Cintas and the "no compete clause" he signed in 2004. They are afraid that the GM WILL fight them for Steven. (which I guess is good) Steven's none too happy, but realizes now with this baby that the Ins. is MUCH MUCH MUCH to important.

He did call this AM. I guess a guy got a letter from the class action suit attorney stating an amount to expect in the next few weeks. We haven't gotten such letter. The amount is unclear b/c first the guy said 27k then on a second convo said over 50k. So we are hoping for the at least 27k. MAN would that help out right about now. I know S is already spending it. But it'll go to pay off things and a new (to us) van. Then its GONE. BUT we wouldn't have a car payment.

So that is that. If you read and pray/positive thoughts please say something about this class action suit is settled soon. (it's been going on since 2003) If it is done within this month boy would that let me know that this child is to be.

No comments: