Sunday, August 16, 2009

McKnitter chld number 4 on the way.

So on Aug 5th I found out that I'm PG. Shocked to say the least. We were looking to get Steven snipped. I have no clue of my due date or how far along I am. My last period was May 10th but I know I'm not that far along. With Samantha I know I O'd on CD55 but I had no 'fertile' signs this go round so I have no clue.

We were pretty sad, mad, angry, confused, happy, scared more and more scared than anything. But have come around to down right excited. We aren't telling the kids until Disney and the IL's until after Disney.

I have an OB appt on the 26th. I'm hoping for a dating u/s as I'd really like to know how far along I am and about when I am due.

I'm thinking I'm about 6-7 weeks. I only tested b/c I had been "sick" since Sunday the 2nd and just had that "feeling". Sure enough the test was darker than the control.

I've been so exhausted and sick since. Not fun, esp since we haven't told the kids. Joseph did ask the other day why I've been sick for "6 days" lol so cute. He also made me "get well cards". They are hearts with "sorry you are sick" written in them. (Steven wrote it, Joseph told him what to write) the second one said "super sorry you are sick".

I'm thinking end of March early April.

Good news is that I tried to sell my maternity clothes and they didn't sell, along with my breast pump, swing and other various baby things. I did however give away ALL the baby clothes. I kept maybe 10 outfits that both Kayla and Samantha wore just as keepsakes.

We will need to get a van now as our Impala will not fit us all.

So that's the update on me. Please don't mention on FB (not that anyone reads this journal) as we aren't telling family just yet.

1 comment:

craft-chick said...

Well, I read this journal and all I have to say is, "HOLY SH*T!" Congrats! Keep everyone up to speed with what's going on, esp. when you're due!