Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Random week.

So yesterday I finally got off my ass (not really) and called Seton about Kayla's 3rd grade test scores. I sent in her test in late June and they have a 2 week turn around. I had this feeling when I dropped the envelope into the slot that it just wasn't gonna make it there. Well it didn't. They never received it so they are mailing us another test and I'll give it to her and this time send it Priority with delivery confirmation.

This Wed. is my OB appt. I'm hoping for a dating u/s so that I know when I'm due. My Mom did say she would come out again so that is great. I'm thinking end of March early April, but who knows.

I'm feeling a bit more human these days but I get very tired in the evenings.

It's lunch time and SE is not letting me type anymore. Maybe later.

No comments: