Saturday, March 22, 2008

I feel an inch tall and 10 feet tall all at the same time

So we went to Carowinds yesterday for Kayla's birthday (it was opening day). We had borrowed IL's van so that we could fit all 7 of us, we took 2 of K's friends.

So I took out my 'spare' clothes backpack from our trunk and put it in the van. Well in emptying the van back into our car the backpack then came into the house. Well just before dinner Joseph was searching the backpack. What do you guess he found???????????????????????????????????????



















Yup, Kayla's missing for 9 months iPod. The same one I accused the oil change place of stealing. So I'm on top of the world that it's found, but feel like a slug for suggesting, and them paying and buying a new one, for stealing it.

Part of me (a HUGE part) wants to take a check back to the dealership (were we get our oil changed), but theres a small part that doesn't want to for financial reasons.

No comments: