I'm up early, can't sleep. Nothing exciting going on today. Kids stayed at the IL's last night. They are bringing them home sometime today for lunch (me cooking it of course).
We went out to dinner last night. Just Steven, Samantha and I. Tin Tin, love the crab legs.
I picked up my winnings at Charlotte Yarn. An eyelet cardigan pattern and yarn. It' looks so yummy. I am planning on placing an order from Knit Picks for the Harmony's. *swoon* I know I might want more, but haven't decided.
My brother goes tomorrow (well I don't think HE needs to be there for it) to enter in his NOT guilty plea. Yep, the Grand Jury said there was enough 'evidence' to go through with a trial, so he'll be indited tomorrow. :( Not sure when the actual trial will be.
Disney planning is going along. I need to figure out dinner reservations.
Ok, I need to go make coffee and take an allergy pill.
No comments:
Post a Comment