So it's been about a month since my last Blog. Tons has gone on and I'm sure I won't have time to 'list' it all.
But the main reason for blogging is that my Mom called yesterday and my brother FINALLY has a Grand Jury date. March 13th, so if you pray or not please think of him and that the TRUTH will come out and he will be able to see my nephew again. We are so excited, yes there is a chance of him being found 'guilty' (which doesn't mean guilt just that there is enough evidence for a trial) and that this will all be dropped.
Steven got in last night from his guys weekend in Florida. He says he had a great time. Little sleep as they were out 'partying' every night. I think the earliest he got in was just after 1am, all other nights were out later. Then up early for more fun stuff, golf, train ride etc.
Samantha is scooting. It's very cute. And she has a tooth.
The other two are great as well. Driving me nuts, but great.
We have our trip to Disney planned and booked. 6 nights at the Coronado Springs Resort.
Bought some fancy gadgets.
Ok, J just ran into a corner, my list can wait.
1 comment:
I hope everything went well with your brother! I will lift him up in prayer.
You sound just like a mom - hopefully J recovered under his mom's hugs and kisses ;)
Post a Comment