Wednesday, April 29, 2009

hola!

Well I'm in NM, flights were good. Found out at 6pm Monday night (my flight was at 7am Tues) that the case is settled. "Conditional Discharge" is the legal name. My Bro is on probation for 3 yrs (they are looking at getting that reduced, by including the time it's taken to get to trial, 17 months).

My Bro is extremely happy, all my parents keep saying is that it turned out the way my brother wanted it to. Granted getting the false charges dropped would have been the best, but I guess this is second best.

Now he goes and starts the fight for coustedy.

So now I'm just on another mini vacation. We spent yesterday with him and now I'm at my parents. Feels weird and I hate that the kids are shipped everywhere for "nothing". But they are having fun.

Thank you all for your continued prayers. Now to get my nephew back.

No comments: