The cats are getting along alright. Ballou is out and about with us all the time now. He is a night owl and loves to play at 3 in the morning. He will bring us his mouse toy and nudge our shoulder/back to play with him. He was meowing to play but that seems to have stopped some. He sounds like a baby crying and it freaks me out every time. I can't tell if it's one of the kids or not. It's crazy.
Kids are good. Driving me crazy, but good.
Pollen is KILLING me and Joseph. I think that is affecting my headache too. I may have Steven walk on my back tonight.
We have the Carowinds walk this weekend and the Duck Race. Both outside.
I don't want to be outside. We are out everyday with our activities and I hate it. I mean I love outside it just doesn't love us at the moment. I read that Charlotte is the 3rd worst in the country for allergies. GREAT. Fucking Great.It's too warm for the heat, too cold for the air so it's stuffy in here. We have ceiling fans in every room upstairs but none downstairs. I so badly want to open the windows, but no way no how. It'll just be opening us up to more pollen and more shit then it's worth. But damn it's so tempting.
No comments:
Post a Comment