are up showered and dressed. Yes before 7:30am. YUCK.
It started with Joseph waking up at 6:50ish wanting to know where a "mazageen" (magazine) was. He's been obsessed with a golf toy in it. I know it's in the guest room, he knows it's in the guest room and he takes off for the guest room. Well I also know it won't find it in the dark, b/c I picked it up off the floor. So I go in and get it for him. He needs to see the golf toy. Fine. (yes, he's still half asleep so I'm just going along with what he wants) I go through the book find the golf toy. He says "ok, good. we need to buy the golf toy. it's 30 dollars" "Ok Joseph lets go back to bed and we'll look at it in the morning."
Well as soon as I got back into bed SE was up. Happy but up. Then the poop starts. Steven says he'll change her. We wait a bit. He grabs her to change her and she's pooped on the bed. NICE.
So I strip the bed down, she needs a bath I need a shower (just b/c. I didn't get poop on me) So I jump in the shower, she comes in. She gets cleaned up, Steven takes her. Joseph now states that he is dirty and needs a shower. In he comes. I clean him up, finish cleaning me up and well now it's 7:30 and we are showered, dressed and ready for the day.
Way to fucking early for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment