Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Guess which Dwarf I am today?

Yup, G.R.U.M.P.Y.

I've been in a bad mood all day. I hate it. I hate feeling like this. I hate that I'm so quick to anger today.

Things I'm Grumpy about.
  • lack of sleep
  • lack of support on Cloth Diapering. (yeah yeah I'll write more about me wanting to switch. not full time but most of the time)
  • that I can't go knitting Saturday b/c Steven is playing Poker. (last minute set up too, whereas mine has been set up for awhile) There's more to this too. Knitting is about 2.5 hrs and FREE. Poker is over 6 hours and about $50.00
  • how broke we are, doesn't help the Poker thing either.
  • my back hurts b/c of how I sleep with Samantha attached to me all night.
  • found out IL's have a LOADED, un-safety locked gun in their house. (I think this is a HUGE stresser for me. I told Steven today that under no circumstances are the kids staying there alone or over night until it is locked, safety'ed and way out of reach)
  • MIL's reaction to me wanting to Cloth Diaper.
  • the commercial that Kayla taped for is airing and she made the cutting room floor. (she's not in it, but our friends are. I have huge jealousy over this at the moment)
  • stress of needing a bigger car/van.
  • Heath Ledger's death.
etc, etc, etc. the list goes on but I'm too grumpy to continue to type.

No comments: