Ok a total TMI post. But I have to say how much I love Steven. I suspect he either is smoking crack, is going totally blind or something worse. What that is I don't know.
So to the TMI part. Today we had ourselves some afternoon delight. All three kids were sleeping downstairs. Now if anyone has seen me I'm in terrible shape. Well that's not true I'm a good CIRCLE. Not really the shape I'd like to be. But oh well.
I will say since having Joseph I prefer sex with the light off and a shirt on. Well with some afternoon delight there's no turning off the light so the shirt will have to do. Steven insists on the shirt being off. No go. Sorry dude.
After our delight time I fix my shirt to cover de-belly. Steven will not have it. He pulls it up and starts rubbing de-belly. I am very uncomfortable at this point. Mainly because I'm not happy in my own new bigger skin. (when we married I was 138 lbs, I'm a good 50+ lbs heavier now) I want to look my best for him, thus hate him seeing me like this. Though admittedly I have been 'this' way for over 7 yrs now.
Ok so he grabs my belly and just starts kissing it and rubbing it. I get real embarrassed and ask him to stop. He refuses stating "I love the way you look. This belly that you are so embarrassed about, I truly love. I love that this belly (grabbing it more) has produced my three kids." I know he said more but I just started to cry. Why oh why does he love me so. I don't deserve it. He is so great to me. He doesn't see my body the way I do. I know this because all these years he still gropes me just like when we were dating. His love for me has never ever faltered.
So the man is smoking crack. Now just to get me some of that crack so I can view myself like he does.
1 comment:
That is so sweet (and funny). I feel the same way about my husband - I only see a pudgy belly and wiggly arms but he chases me around the house like I'm the most beautiful thing in the world. On the other hand, if he kissed my belly I might be inclined to kick him on reflect. The belly is a NO TOUCH zone. :-)
Post a Comment