Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ask away.

I did this using the Magic Loop method. I love it, so easy. There are videos out there (I think Youtube maybe) but if you can get someone to show you in person that'd be best. If I had known I would have showed you today.

As for the other questions, thanks for the compliments on my (lack of posting) blog.

My brother has been accused (by his ex wife) of physically abusing my nephew (his son). After his arrest and release he was let back to work (8th grade teacher) when she found this out she then accused him of breaking the dogs leg with a hammer. He did break his leg but not with a hammer (he's not that kind of guy, nor is he the kind to physically hurt someone let alone his own son, but I digress). He was leaving the house and was closing the door behind him and the dog tried to get out and his leg got caught (he was a small silver terrier). They took him to the vet when it happened (about 4 yrs ago) so she is completely lying b/c the vet would have started an investigation after seeing an x-ray. I'm sure it would have looked a whole hell of a lot different if he took a hammer to it and not a clean break from the door.

Anyway, when that didn't pan out and he still had his job, she then accused him of abusing HER. When that didn't work, it was that he raped her. He's still working and now she is saying that he sexually abused my nephew. She makes me sick, but I think I'm MORE sick over this stupid f&*^ing DA that believes all of this. The way she just keeps adding stuff is unbelievable.

He hasn't had his trial yet, they have until October 6th, but this has been going on since Halloween last year. He (my brother) has had NO contact with my nephew this entire time. My Mom did have contact with him for the first few months, then she (ex SIL) stated that nephew didn't like those calls so they stopped. Kills my Mom to pieces. My nephew LOVES talking to her and yo could tell. If he didn't want to talk then he wouldn't have stayed on the phone for over an hour each week. You can't make a 5 yr old talk, trust me I know.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I guess I do need to write more on that blog.

Oh yeah that book case, nope not done. It's together, but not painted sitting in my garage. 4 Poker days later (once a month) and it's still not done. I did go and buy two last month.

Michelle

No comments: