Sunday, August 24, 2008

That was a hodge podge of answers for a fellow knitter that wanted an update, so sorry if it seemed random. I wanted to 'fix' it but I had to hold Samantha all night while on my computer time so all I could do was a copy/paste.

My Dad is doing great after his surgery, still sore in the belly button incision. But much much better.

My brothers are back to school, we here have started up again. We took it light last week to ease into it. I have a solid plan for this year and it feels good. The whole year planned out for me. I broke up the books into weeks and that has helped. Last year I just had a list of what needed to be read and no plan and I felt overwhelmed so I just stopped. My system seems to just shut down when overloaded, I hate that, but at least I can recognize it. Not that I can change it when it happens, but I can look back and make a better plan.

Samantha is walking. She started just after her birthday. It's cute, she's so small people don't expect her to be walking. We are still nursing, but she eats three squares with us. She moved on to 'people' food pretty fast. She has 2 bottom teeth, two top teeth almost in and two more on top making their way through, it's been a tough few weeks with these teeth.

Lets see what else.... I'm still knitting and knitting and knitting, though not as often as I was.

Ok, I think we are going to head out to Carowinds today.

No comments: