Cookie Mom meeting today. Leader didn't show up. I wasn't surprised, she hasn't shown up to many of this years 'events' or Leader meetings. I talked to co-leader and asked if she wanted me to see if Leader wanted to step down and me 'take over'. Just the paper stuff co-leader does the meetings. I just don't want our troop to go down b/c Leader doesn't attend monthly meetings and such. Co-leader said that might be a good idea. I sorta jazzed about this. I was asked back in Sept if I wanted to take over this, but then Leader decided to stay on. oh well we'll see.
Then I got to meet with the local knitting group the Charlotte Purls. If I knew how to link here I would. I still need to figure some things out with this site.
Anyway, there were 16 of us. C R A Z Y. Not the ladies just the amount. I was shocked. I was expecting like 4-6. And there was a male knitter. I told Steven, he thought that was cool too.
I finished the bag part of the Booga, now I'm working on the 6 foot iCord. YUCK. It's going fast since it's on size 11 needles.
3 comments:
YAH!! So glad you came on out to the knit group!! :o)
I used to be a Girl Scout Leader for 9 years and finally stepped down this past year. I was BURNED OUT! And I have no kids! LOL
Hope you can step in and be the leader. You would be fab!
Hope to see you at the next CP meeting! :o)
I'm glad you joined us. :) Can't wait to see your bag.
So glad you were able to come to the Charlotte Purl meetup and the Knitting Nuts meetup too!
I know Mint Hill is further for you, but I hope you do come a visit with us again too. I hope that the first of the year we can start meeting at least monthly!
Post a Comment