
Hi ladies, thanks for stopping by.
Here's the finished Booga bag. It came out smaller than I wanted. That's what I get for felting it while watching the final race of the year. I was so caught up in the race I forgot to check on it in the washer. Oh well.
I'm thinking of 'felting' some roving onto it to make a design of sorts, but I don't know what design to do.
2 comments:
This turned out great and some needle felting would just set it off!
My first try at needle felting was on my clogs and I just jumped in and it was fun! I also tried more on my bird house bags. You just can't mess up flowers. Ha!
Here's a pic of both...
http://wapurl.co.uk/?38E814O
http://wapurl.co.uk/?GWMYQ8N
Connie those are great. Now I have ideas. I think the roving colors I have are 'fallish'. Maybe some leaves or something. Now to find some time. :D
Post a Comment