
Our Glow Stick People. I wish I would have gotten a picture of all of us. Oh well.
It's not a double strand, just the way the picture was taken. Everyone loved it. When they would come to the door and see us they'd yell for the rest of the family to come and check us out.
I had bought about 35 tubes of these sticks. Each had 15 sticks. An adult only needed 28 sticks. So one would think we'd have enough. Nope.
4:30pm we started to pin them on our clothes. (not wearing them just yet) By 6pm we had them all pinned one, sweet. We wait til 6:30 and figure it's a good time to go ahead and 'break' them open and let the glowing begin. About 65% of the sticks were duds. So we had to un-pin them, break open more and try those. I had to be two colors because there weren't enough of one color for me. I still looked cute, you'll have to take my word for it since I don't have a picture. ;)
We finally head out the door at about 7:15ish. Out of the 20 houses we walked to only 6 were handing out candy. So we packed up and headed to the IL's house. Got there at about 8pm. We weren't too concerned about getting candy just showing off our awesome costumes.
No comments:
Post a Comment