Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stop Us Now

I have been given for warning that when Steven goes to get the van inspected he might be bringing home a new puppy.

Yet, he insists he won't. But then calls to tell me about them. Dork. I know he will. He says he won't even LOOK at them. lol, yeah right.

I'm not sure if I can handle a puppy. A puppy. Lord help us. I would LOVE a 'big' lovable dog instead of this mean nasty shit we have now. Speaking of mean nasty little shit, I left him loose while I took Kayla to piano, I was gone for 40 mins. I let him out before hand and he STILL pped on the carpet. Good thing he doesn't have good aim as he tried to get Samantha's play area. I was so pissed.

Steven asked if I was ready to keep cleaning pee since a new puppy would be peeing in the house, but for whatever reason training pee doesn't seem as bad as spiteful pee.

No comments: