I went to a toy focus group this evening. It was alright. They are coming up with some cool toys and well some not so cool, IMO. I made 75 bucks for 2 hrs of my time. Really close to 4 with adding in travel time.
Kayla is staying at her friends tonight. They will take her to science in the AM so I don't have to be up super early. I do have to make chicken nuggets for lunch. We are 'testing' some recipes from Jerry Seinfeld's wifes new cook book for a local magazine. Anyway I have to make the nuggets. My friend made the brownies today and while they did taste 'different' they weren't bad at all. (considering they had spinach and carrots in them)
I fed Samantha at 6:45 before leaving and she still sleeping. Steven did say she was up a couple of times, but she hasn't eaten since then. Why can't she sleep like this at night???? Oh well. Gives me some time here. Oh she stirring. Figures.
No comments:
Post a Comment