Saturday, January 17, 2009

He stayed home. :D

Steven stayed home with me today. Well except for the hour he left to go fill my RX. He's been very good to me. A little lazy with the kids, but oh well.

I knew he'd pull through for me. But boy was that a rough week there. I hate being so disappointed in him.


Boy were my (.)(.) HUGE this AM. I hadn't nursed Samantha in over 24 hrs. I was leaking pretty bad. They still feel mighty full even with her nursing quite a bit today. Maybe they'll stay this way a little longer. :D I like the look of them full, and so does Steven.

I did jump on the scale, BIG mistake. I'm up 10 lbs since yesterday. They sure did pump me full of fluid. I know so b/c I had to keep peeing in a huge measuring cup and every time it was at least 14 oz. That's almost 2 cups worth of pee every 45 mins to an hour. That is crazy. And I'm still going.

I did feel bloated today, my fingers and feet look swollen.

Oh did I mention Holly? She is the nurse GOD. She got my IV right the FIRST time. Never felt a thing and it never caused me problems.

I didn't have any Lydicane (sp, I could look it up, but won't) since I'm allergic so none for my IV or any of my incisions. Good times there.

No comments: