A few days ago he set poker date for the 17th at his parents house. I mentioned to him that it might be close to my surgery. He just said "yeah!" He helped his Dad pick the date.
Well I could choose b/w the 14th or the 16th. We discussed it and went with the 16th so he wouldn't have to miss any work. Well I then mention that poker was the next day.
His Mom is coming to stay with the kids Friday night and then take them out all day Sat. So in Steven's mind I'll be ok, since I won't have anyone to care for. But who is going to care for ME? I really don't want to be home alone. I'm sure I'll just sleep (that's my plan anyway) but still. I'm so hurt that he would still choose poker over me.
Here's the breakdown of the time frame.
Friday be at hospital by 1:30pm. Surgery at 3:30pm. Hour long. 4 hr recovery so that puts me out until almost 9pm. He plans on being there the whole time, I've told him he doesn't need to be he can put the kids to bed and such. (we live about 15 mins MAX from the hospital) Then he'll bring me Samantha so I can nurse her. He's even thinking of trying to stay all night with me and her so that she can sleep.
(Samantha still nurses ALL.NIGHT.LONG. How on Earth can I get good recovery sleep with her nursing all night? I know it sounds cruel, but I would really rather he stay home with her. I know she'd be miserable but I also know she does sleep for him when I'm not home.)
We are thinking if I feel good enough to leave around 9am from the hospital. But I'm sure it'll be about 11am getting discharged)
Poker starts at Noon. But since his Mom will be here he wants to get there early to help his Dad get ready. (having about 5 guys meet HERE to all drive down) Then he'll be gone at least 4 hrs but normally 6 hrs)
I so don't want to be here alone, even if his Mom is here. I need him.
No comments:
Post a Comment