Thursday, January 15, 2009

No Rest for me.

These are copy/paste from my Journal.

Well my last day to get things in order has been shot to shit. Steven, upon waking, had another huge vertigo attack. (is attack the right word? ) Anyway so I've been catering to him. Missed most of our History field trip to take him to two doctors, both of which were a whole lot of a waste of time.

Kayla did stay for the rest of the field trip and I had a friend bring her home. But I wasted the pay for me and Joseph.

So we go to his/our reg. GP after talking to his PT. She gives him a shot in the ass to kick the nausea but it didn't help with the spinning. Then they send us to an ENT, which I had been wanting to go to. They could see him today. Great. Off to grab lunch and then to the Dr.

Again a whole lot of wasted time. Nothing wrong with is ears, then when they go to do the test for vertigo he was FINE. So they send him home with another RX (GP gave us two) and more PT exercises.

He is of course sleeping now. I've got the Guest room made up for his Mom tomorrow. I have laundry, dishes, cat litter, vacuuming and packing to do. Oh yeah dinner and going to get those RX's filled.

I was hoping for an evening of nothingness since we have to be out the door by 9:45am. Science is out at 12:15pm and I have to be at the hospital (clear across town about 45 mins away) by 1pm. I some how have to get home, give MIL instructions and get someone to drive me there. (since it looks like Steven is out for the count). Good news is he said he most likely won't go to poker. Not b/c he has changed his mind, no. But because he is now 'sick'. So my recovery time will include him vomiting in my bed.

update:

Only two things didn't get done. Vacuuming and going through the dress up stuff. I can vacuum in the AM.

I'm going to try and stay up and eat as late as I can. Can't past midnight and with not being about to eat until about 9pm tomorrow night I thought I might stuff myself.

As it is I had coffee tonight to try and stop any withdrawals.

No comments: