Monday, January 12, 2009

Something funny/cute

I need to post something funny.

Yesterday as we were getting ready for the day Samantha was 'playing' with the photos we had taken of her on her birthday. They are in frames, but on the floor not hung yet.

She spreads them all out then brings one into the bathroom. (I'm doing makeup and S is shaving) She grabs a tissue and starts to 'clean' the picture. Now the picture is of her with icing all over her nose and face.

She was trying to wipe it off her face. It was the cutest thing. She was smiling and babbling the whole time. S and I just cracked up. We told her it was a picture and it was ok, which I know she didn't understand. We just told her to put it back and she did, then she threw the tissue away.

S and I were dying. So cute.

No comments: