Monday, January 12, 2009

MIL stikes again.

OH.MY.FUCKING.GOD


I talked to my MIL today. We talked a tad about this weekend. She mentions that she plans on taking the kids to the movies. THEN SAYS this gem..... "I'll leave Samantha with you since I don't know if she'll stay quiet." WHAT?????

I said that if you give her some food she should be fine. She said "we'll see". I was fuming and called Steven. He said he'd talk to her, but I know her she pull some shit as soon as he's out the door for poker.

They held off having poker this past weekend b/c FIL had a colonoscopy and she didn't want him playing poker. Dude he had a tube shoved up his ass, I'm having a piece removed from me. I know that it's pretty routine, but damn. I know his was a huge deal too, but a little perspective would be nice.

1 comment:

craft-chick said...

Umm, sorry I have no words, if we weren't going out of town this weekend I would watch Samantha...I hope everything works out in the end.