Went great. I guess. Instead of an hour like I was told it took 35 mins. Not sure about stones but Dr. did say that there was scar tissue.
I'm still in the hospital, my choice, and managing the pain alright. I have requested and received meds. I'm tender and felt really tense right after, well as right as it was since I have/had no clue on time.
I had started to watch Kitchen Confidential DVD that Steven got me, but kept falling asleep. Steven and Melissa watched.
Oh yeah Melissa, what a savior. I don't know what I/we would have done had she not volunteered to help out. Steven had his vertigo again today. I loved that she offered to help take me to the hospital and have her ears for what the Dr. said. Steven's never been one for details.
The nurses are great.
No comments:
Post a Comment