Saturday, January 24, 2009

Life stuff

I've been out of pain pills for about 2 days now. I'm sore and could use something to take the ache away, but I haven't. I tried the Tylenol w/codeine that they gave me before the surgery and it made me sick to my stomach and I felt worse, so I'm not going to take those again.

I have knitting group today and then a birthday party to attend. For one of MY friends. Not a kiddie party. I need to pick up a book for her still, but money is so damn tight. I got the Target bill in. I didn't realize how much we put on that over Christmas and New Years.

Crap, there was something else but J just interrupted me.

Today SE is 18 months old and we are STILL breastfeeding. This is the longest I've gone with any of the kids. I'm so happy. 18 months was my goal. Now it's all gravy. I have no plans on weaning her so who knows.

Found out today that the IL's want to do a cruise in April. It's a big birthday year G.Gma-IL is turning 80, MIL is turning 60 and BIL is turning 40. It's nice that they are 20 yrs apart, make calculations easy. I know there are big anniversaries as well, our 10th is in there and I believe a 20th or 30th for Steven's aunt/uncle.

So we have to 'save' for that. Plus I am taking the kids to Williamsburg with friends for a home school week. Steven can't get the time off so I'll be single parenting it. Yay me!

Still don't have dates for my bro's trial.

No comments: