Monday, May 25, 2009

Back!

What a weekend. Went to the coast/river. Had a good time. Lots of knitting got done. Lots of eye rolling at the MIL. I feel like she really doesn't like Joseph which really really really saddens me.

I caught a trout, Kayla caught a red fish and lots of sting rays caught by everyone. I had a tick on me and that about put me over the edge and ready to come home. That was the FIRST day. But never found another one on me nor any on the kids.

I brought sunblock, used it on the kids but used stuff they had there for Steven. He was going to go out without any. But I guess I didn't shake it up enough (it's the spray on kind) and his back got BURNT. His front is fine. (I sprayed his back first) Poor guy. But he said at least we tried.

Food was good. Bed was like a ROCK, maybe even worse. We made it out there in record time though.

Samantha was/is so cute. She kept Joseph's flip flops on the whole time. I'll need to get her a pair. She walks in there really well, we were all surprised.

I know there was more, but it's late and I'm tired.

No comments: