Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy Wednesday

So yesterday was a very productive day. Went to Lowe's to go over bathroom remodel. Picked out items we'd like. I think it's gonna be more money then we are willing to spend.

Then we went to Ace to pick up some things. Got 2 new garbage cans to make 2 more rain barrels. Some tomato cages, and potting soil for the hydrangeas. Fixed the back gate (just made it tighter with a new extra latch).

Steven mowed the yard.

Bought fish for the rain barrels. I heard that they will keep the bugs from forming (by eating the eggs). Lets hope it works. Sadly so far 4 have died. One was dead when we got home with them. So.... The lady said they just got them in and so the tank shock there then the tank (rain barrel) shock here didn't help. Good thing they have a 14 day return (er exchange, not going to return dead fish).

I don't know what else we did, but it felt good to get the little items off the "to do" list.

No comments: