Friday, May 29, 2009

Who says you can't judge a book...

... by it's cover? Well you can if you are a 4 yr old. After swimming and lunch yesterday the kids begged to go to the library. So who am *I* to discourage such a request. We went. Ran into 3 sets of friends while there too. (not planned) Joseph checked out 17 books. Kayla has 7. I think next trip I'll limit to their age number. He even put some back. I can't imagine how many he had in total before that. Plus one was a reference book (dinosaurs) that we couldn't check out.

I'm keeping them in their own basket by the piano so that we don't misplace any (ie, lose them or shelve them with our books)

Of course they only looked at them on the way home and haven't since. But we did watch So You Think You Can Dance last night and didn't do story time. LOVE that show.

Tomorrow is triathlon day. I'm nervous for her, again.

No comments: