Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Getting frustrated with websites.

  • Twitter - can't post new updates properly, need to refresh after I hit OK. Also, can't get the "more" to load.
  • Facebook - not getting notifications, not being able to close windows, won't load applications. I know there is more but can't think of it.
  • NKOTB - site won't let me load up pictures.
  • Ravelry - photos not loading.
  • OS is still down, but I think that might be a good thing. I've been gone so I'm afraid of what I'm coming back to.
I think that's it for right now. I also can't figure out how to get Blogger and Gmail to sync up. They are both Google but I use two different names and was hoping that I could link they together so that I didn't need to log out and log in b/w sites.

No comments: