Di, well I have emailed everyone (that was taking care of the kids) the weeks plan. Steven forgot the kids school work, Joseph's Zyrtec, sleeping bags and pillows, Kayla's medicine and the kids toothbrushes.
All because I had packed their bags but not that stuff, b/c they still had 2 days at home and needed it all. But since *I* didn't pack it, he didn't take it.
THEN.....
MIL decides she doesn't want to take the kids swimming b/c she had 'promised' them a movie. Now the swimming is for Kayla's triathlon that is in a few weeks. She NEEDS this training. It's only an hour in the AM, plenty of time for an early afternoon movie. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO...... (she hates my one friend that goes there too and *I* feel that is the true reason for not going). When Steven told me they were not going to swim (an hour before it was time) I told him to call her back and 'demand' she take them. She has never been on our side for home schooling and then goes and doesn't do a paid for class. GRRRRRR..... Steven knew I'd be pissed, so he never called me until late that evening to say good night.
Kicker of all kickers. Did she at least go see Disney's Earth, a somewhat "educational" movie? NOPE. They saw Monsters v. Aliens. [d]
I have not spoken to MIL just yet, I'm still so pissed.
As for the stuff not making it to the trip, I had told him, emailed him and left him a voice mail reminding him of all the stuff that needed to go, yet b/c *I* didn't pack it all up in one neat place (I had it all set out, just not packed up) it didn't make it.
Then there's stuff that should have gotten done while I was gone. Normal everyday house stuff. But he choose to watch at least 4 hrs of TV every night.
And last, he wasn't there to pick us up. :( I texted when we landed and he texted back that we were early and hadn't left yet. Now we are no more than 15-20 mins away and we did arrive 20 mins early. But still it really hurt that he wasn't there waiting for us. I felt abandon.
No comments:
Post a Comment