Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 2 cont.

Ok so I woke up to 179.

I normally fluctuate b/w 177, 179 and 181 so that's my 5 lbs. So I wasn't too surprised this AM. Tonight I was 181 again. I know it's only day 2 and I'm ok with that. I might not weigh myself again until Monday. Maybe Monday's will be "weight in day".

I did work out this evening. I was forced to leave knitting early b/c Bear Rock is now closing at 8pm instead of 9pm. So I went over to HT to get rain checks and use the last 2 of my Mentos coupons.

I am slightly sore, but now I will tomorrow. I only had one piece of the pizza. I need to have my yogurt and vitamins.

So I think I'll start working out in the AM and get my body moving. I want to start taking more vitamins, I really should have been b/c of the breastfeeding but I don't always remember.

Ok yogurt time. Dan Active. I normally do Yoplay (sp) but want to try getting my digestive'ness back on track.

I'm so so so so so so (til enfinity) bummed out tonight. It didn't hit until about 5pm. Tonight was supposed to be the NKOTB concert here in Charlotte but it was canceled. At about 5 when I was making dinner I realized I should be getting ready for the concert. Didn't help that the guys are Tweeting about it, getting ready for the Atlanta show in two days.

No comments: