Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 8

Ok first, I did work out after many stops.

A rough day at eating, but in thinking I believe I did better than other days.

Morning:
2 cups of coffee (standard)

Lunch:
Grilled Ham and Cheese
a 1/4 piece of celery with cream cheese
2 cookies (chocolate chip that I made)
I also finished off SE's left over Lemon Chicken from last night.

Snack:
1/2 nectarine

Dinner:
Small meat burrito

Snack:
2 cookies and a small glass of milk

After work out:
Dannon Activia strawberry.

Ok confession. I was not really into the workout. I had been chasing SE around (in a playful manner) and was already tired. But I did it.

Half way through (past 9pm) Joseph neeeded to head to bed so I told him to kiss me. I stopped and kissed him then continued. Samantha wanted a kiss too, but I didn't know it and I hit her in the head (or she ran into it, I don't know) with my weight (3 lbs). It felt like a light tap, but when I looked at her after I hugged her, it was already blue and swelling. Got the boo-boo bear and OMG it is HUGE. She insisted on a bandaid. Steven held her and I finished my workout.

I did give her some Tylenol to help but she was walking slowly and saying ouch with each step. now she's been known to do this anytime she gets "hurt" and needs a bandaid and it doesn't matter WHERE the hurt is, but I am very concerned. I nursed her to sleep and she is snuggling with Steven.

I feel just awful. :(

No comments: