Thursday, June 25, 2009

Let the money woos begin.

[b]FUCK[/b]

I think I'm gonna throw up.

MIL called FIL found out about the CC. We've been paying it down every month but he's not happy she gave it to us (I'm an authorized person on the account)

He is PISSED. With Steven turning in his application today and most likely his 2 weeks notice next week. OMG I can't handle it. I have no one to talk to. NO ONE.

I tried talking to my one friend today, but she only ever lets herself do all the talking then when it's "my" turn, she has to go. I hate when she pulls this shit with me namely when I REALLY need to talk it out. I normally let it slide other wise. I know she doesn't want to hear it b/c her DH is a workaholic and does shit about their house for them but she married him and he has always been that way.

Anyway. that is neither here nor there. WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO DO. We now have 2 loans we will need to pay off ASAP instead of the time line we had. It's like $10,000 total, maybe closer to 9K or even 8K as I just made a good size payment.

FUCK. We were doing so damn well too.

1 comment:

craft-chick said...

Message me if you feel like pounding something (I've found pounding a keyboard very therapeutic).