McKnitters 'R' We

We are a family of Knitters. I knit, Steven knits and I'm teaching our oldest daughter to knit. So it's a pun on Toys R Us. Yeah yeah, not that cleaver but oh well.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 8

Stupid scale. I don't know what I was expecting. I guess I'm happy it didn't go up. 179 same as last week.

Need to start eating better. Exercise alone won't work.
Posted by Michelle at 11:28 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Players

    • S=Steven
    • K=Kayla
    • J=Joseph
    • SE=Samantha (Elisabeth)
    • M=Matthew

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2013 (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2011 (6)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (1)
      • ►  May (2)
      • ►  April (1)
    • ►  2010 (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ▼  2009 (57)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  August (5)
      • ►  July (1)
      • ▼  June (18)
        • Grocery stores savings
        • Let the money woos begin.
        • 23 months old
        • Waves
        • Day 15
        • Day 8
        • Day 8
        • Day 7
        • My heart aches for my little boy.
        • Day 6
        • Day 5 Cont.
        • Day 5
        • Day 4
        • Great news.
        • Day 3
        • Day 2 cont.
        • Day 2.
        • Day 1
      • ►  May (15)
      • ►  April (3)
      • ►  February (3)
      • ►  January (10)
    • ►  2008 (36)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  September (5)
      • ►  August (7)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (1)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  March (3)
      • ►  February (2)
      • ►  January (13)
    • ►  2007 (28)
      • ►  December (16)
      • ►  November (12)

    Contributors

    • Michelle
    • Michelle

    Sites

    • brooklyntweed
    • Cake Wrecks
    • Charlotte Purls
    • Family Picture Site
    • Grin Kids
    • Jeff Gordon Foundation
    • Lets Get This
    • Matt, Liz and Madeline
    • Melissaland
    • Ravelry
    Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.