Sunday, June 28, 2009

Grocery stores savings

We have POOP in the potty.

I went to the store and came home and Steven told me she did. Dammit, I've been home with her for over 2 weeks doing this and I go out for an hour and she poops in the potty. grrrrr. Oh well I gave her a huge and told her I was proud of her, she smiled and said "yeah" (her favorite word, besides NO)

Speaking of the grocery store. Man did I make out. Hit Bloom for triples. Bought 5 Kraft BBQ sauce, 5 Wishbone dressing, 6 Korr rice things, 3 Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, kids mouth wash, 3 packages of Chips ahoy cookies for a grand total out of pocket of $1.73. SCORE!!!! My savings was over $50.00

They are doing a food drive, so I dropped the BBQ sauce and rice off into their big box.

Then hit the regular store for weekly shopping. There they are doing double coupons up to $1.98, so all my $1. and $1.50 DOUBLED. I had some rain checks and got overages on some things. Bought a ton of meat BOGO and other items. I'll get the receipt but I spent $93.xx but I saved $92.xx so happy. I love it. Groceries for 5 for more than a week under $100.00. And I bought a shit load of meat and fresh fruit/veggies.

Kayla is at a sleepover for the night.

No comments: