Thursday, June 4, 2009

Great news.

Just got off the phone with my Mom. Ex-SIL was heading my parents way (to visit her Dad) and said my parents could meet her there to see nephew. That was yesterday, so I called to see how it went. Get this, she (exSIL) let nephew SPENT THE NIGHT at my parents house. Needless to say they are so over the moon happy about it. She couldn't really talk b/c he was still asleep (in the living room) and she didn't want to wake him. They had such a great time yesterday. They have to take him back today, but she's hoping that since it's the start of summer she might let it happen again. :D I'm so so so happy.

He hasn't asked to speak to my bro and hasn't talked about what has happened, but ex SIL did tell my Mom just to answer any questions he had. So that's good. Hoping he does ask.

****************
Unrelated. I am finding it extremely funny and frustrating that people are complaining about $3 when said people just last year or so were begging to contribute $. Make up your mind, do they hate it b/c now they "have" to or was it all talk last year????????? I think I'll start bleeding from all the head scratching.

No comments: