Monday, December 3, 2007

Birthday Party





These are out of order and I can't figure out how to change the.m, I've tried several times. So I made the door sign. Joseph loves it. There's our big square Rocket, and each kid had their own little Rocket to decorate and race and go on a mission in. We did a balloon mission. It didn't go to well.

And that's all the pictures that got loaded before the 'crash'. After this they were running in their boxes and Joseph fell, we all laughed b/c he was head of feet. Well this created a melt down. So onto color our Solar System Mobiles. He didn't want to do it so I held him. He didn't want cake yet either. After about 20 mins he requested to open his presents. This cheered him up greatly and he was back to playing after that.



1 comment:

craft-chick said...

Wow, I love how the rocket ships came out... the red is really vibrant (very Rocket-like). And I may have to borrow your rocket sign idea for my little guy, we've been watching the Little Einstein movies some and it seems he has a new favorite (and if he's learning about Venice and the migration of Monarch butterflies I'm not going to argue).