Monday, December 3, 2007

Tree

We got our tree today. (MIL gave us a $25.00 gc to Lowe's for a tree, then I had a $10 off 25 or more coupon) So we went today. I found an over 8 foot tree with a 6-7' price tag on it. I even had S stand it up next to one with a 7-8' tag and it was a good foot taller than that. So we snagged it right away. It rang up at $29.and change. Then with the 10 off and tax we paid just over $21 for a tree that should have been around $55. hehe. So that's in the garage 'settling and drinking'. Steven put up the lights outside and I started on the living room

Oh have I mentioned S has the whole week off (9 days total)? Yup vacation time. Last year when it came time to pick a week we decided this week b/c we had hoped to do Disney again. This time a year last year was GREAT. Weather was great, no crowds etc. But as you can see we didn't make it. lol

No comments: