Thursday, December 13, 2007

I think I'm gonna hurl.

We decided to delay Samantha's vax. Last week she got 3, I was only going in for one but felt guilty and did 3. Guess what is now being RECALLED. Yet a vax that she just got. How the hell do you recall a vax IN someones body??? (yeah I know they are getting the stuff off the shelves and out of the offices) But what about MY child that has this in her system??

God I feel sick. I have a call into her Ped's office to get the lot number of the vax she was given. I'll know more later if I should worry more or less. I will not stop worrying. I was trying to avoid this shit and here I am smack dab in the fucking middle of it.

I hate it. Love how they are saying 'everything will be fine'. yeah right how the hell do they know it'll be fine? And if it was/is fine why the RECALL. Dumbasses. I hate Merck Hate them so much.

I made sure the flu shot didn't have mercury in it to protect Kayla.

Man, I hate this world sometimes.

No comments: