What a way to start the day. The night was great. SE slept from midnight til after 4am. But then was up again at 6:15 and 7:30. Which isn't really all that bad. So I go to change her diaper so her and I can come in the guest room and I can play on the computer.
Well she has a slight rash so I put creme on my finger and waited for her butt to dry. I notice she's not getting dryer but wetter. Great she peed in the last diaper I had upstairs. With creme still on my finger I put her next to Steven on the bed. (he was trying to sleep in) I head downstairs to grab a handful of diapers (one reason I hate 2 stories). I come and he tells me we are going to have to clean the sheets b/c SE has peed again (on the bed) We laugh b/c she hasn't done this in some time. I get another wipe and clean her up. Place her on a pillow to let her butt dry AGAIN. We are talking and laughing. Joseph is now up and on the bed too. Then I feel my leg wet and Joseph starts screaming YUCK YUCK YUCK. I figure SE has peed again. Nope. It's poop. Great. It's on the pillow, bed, me and Joseph's toes. More laughing (or else I'd cry). This day is not starting out right.
Steven figures he's up for good now and takes Joseph to the tub. I finish stripping SE down (she still had on her PJ's). I use the wipe from the pee and clean her back some. (by this time she has pooped 3 more times)
Steven takes her to the tub, I strip down (I had just put the pajama bottoms on too) and strip the bed. It has gone through the water pad thing too. Great now we have a nice big yellow stain on the bed.
Oh well, it got us up and moving. Though I did miss out on my computer time.
BIL/SIL arrived fine and are at MIL's house. We are going to head over there shortly.
No comments:
Post a Comment