It got all red and when I looked at the back of it the ear ring was all black. So I poured peroxide on it. Then I noticed hair wrapped around it. So I pulled on it. Hair and puss came out. But there was more hair, so I pulled. By this time Kayla got irritated with me messing with her ear and I couldn't figure out the black stuff so I called the Dr.'s office. The only appt available was in 15 mins. So I wake SE up and we pile in the car. (good thing we were all dressed)
Get there late of course b/c who am I kidding I knew I couldn't get there in 15 mins. I think it took 25. (still not bad for having to get in the car and such.)
Doctor goes ewwww when she sees it, never a good sign. I tell her about the hair and ask if I/she could take the back off it. She does and she sees more hair. She has to take the earring out b/c the hair is IN the hole. The ball of hair was big, I have a picture and will upload later for your viewing pleasure. Kayla felt loads better right away. Dr. gets a new ear ring and cleans her ear and puts it in.
I totally could have done this at home, but was too afraid to take the earring out. We did keep the 'old' earring so that is good. I still had to pay a damn co-pay.
Then we went to the mall to do photos. They are still doing the 'green screen' ones and I wanted a least some type of photo since we missed Santa.
Then home to pick S up to run more errands. Picked up 3 RX's, 2 for Steven and one for Kayla that the dr. gave her.
Off to a yarn shop going out of business. This place has no website, posted hours, and get this no PHONE number. Um is there any wonder why you are going out of business. How the hell are people supposed to find you. Anyway we drive all the way there knowing it most likely won't be opened and it's NOT opened. I still see yarn in the windows.
We leave there for Target to get wipes and then to Lowe's for air filters. The best part is the thing I wanted to get Samantha that was already on-sale is marked down MORE. Score.
No comments:
Post a Comment