I'd rather forget it, but I'm sure Steven, Kayla and Joseph wouldn't.
I would because I'm so stressed out over money. We are seriously hurting this month. There will be NO Christmas. Not even the tiniest of gifts.
*holy shit* I just lost more than half of the pictures from today's party. Really can my life get any worse? Shit I know it can and probably just jinxed myself. Shit shit shit. None of the cake, presents, playtime. It wants me to reformat the disk. I know if I do that they will be lost. I was transfering them and put the chip thing down. (It's been over used and sorta shuts off when you move it, but I wanted to continue typing.) So I get the usual error, or so I thought, and just hit OK and went to continue and am only getting that the disk needs to be reformatted. Even if I try in the camera. OMG I can't believe I just did this. I had such great pictures too. Finally a birthday with great pictures taken and now they are lost.
1 comment:
Oh my, have I had days like this. I hear you as a fellow mom. And this year after Jada - the 3rd JC -arrived they seemed to be coming fast and furious for a while. Especially since C - my better half - decided to change careers about 1 month before we knew Jada was coming. This has been an interesting ride. So I won't repeat all of the "hang in there" comments I'm sure you have heard or have told yourself. :) But I share a thought and a prayer for better days, that I know will come. And for the precious memories of the party that will remain even after the pain of the loss of the phots is not such a recent memory.
Post a Comment