The IL's came into town. Christmas was good. The kids got tons of toys, clothes and money.
Here's the email I sent out.
[quote]The presents were GREAT. The kids are having a blast. Some favorites are of course the Wii from Pat and Anita.
Kayla loves her iPod (from Pat), the Globe (from Anita), the make-up (Gina and Pete), all the Polly’s and Little Pet Shop toys (from Aunt Pattie and Evelyn). She has plans to use some of her money to get her ears pierced and some from savings as well.
Joseph loves his camera (from Anita), his Rocket (from Aunt Pattie), the Curious George (Mark and Susanne) and his Jeff Gordon (Evelyn). He will have a good time spending some money he got and will never miss some going into his savings account.
Samantha well, I love the cute clothes and we are planning on buying her this huge play area thingy with the money from Anita and the rest will help start a savings account for her.
Steven is in love with the Wii (well we all are). Boy, are we sore. ha-ha
I love the crock pot and cookware, my jacket and new purse/knitting bag. Kendall I will use the check wisely, thank you.
Thank you all again. I will send out an email from Shutterfly with pictures.
[/quote]
We are all so damn sore from this Wii. It's great.
Kayla took her money and used it to pierce her ears. I'm upset at this and really don't know why. She looks cute. I cried when she got it done. What a disaster. What should have been 10 mins turned into an HOUR and 10 mins. I set the appointment up at her Dr.'s office. I felt more comfortable doing it there. Well we got there early (by 25 mins) They didn't take us back until our appointment time which is sorta understandable. Then they took forever. I mean FOREVER. You'd think they would have gotten all the supplies ahead of time knowing that we were coming. Nope. So they had to track them down, since they hadn't needed to use them in a while. Then we had put the dots on her ears. I lined them up, but then the Dr. didn't like where I put them. That took about 15 mins for her to get it where she liked them. (they are not even. grrr) Then she realizes that they got out the gun thingy that she doesn't like. So they had to find the other kind. Well those didn't have what Kayla wanted. We settled for the silver, but of course since things weren't going our way they put in the gold. I think this was the worst 50 bucks ever spent. I'd do it again at the Dr. office but not during a Sick visit only week. (due to the holidays)
She does like them and she does look cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment